What We Do

Oxygen boosts the immune system and is vital to memory, thinking and sight. It is known to improve digestion, strengthen the heart, and detoxify the blood.

Book A Free Consultation


  • Increases memory capacity, stimulates brain activity, and heightens concentration
  • Promotions healing, counters aging, and reduces stress
  • It is used to help kill bacteria, and it fuels the cells that make up our body’s defenses against viruses and other invaders
  • It provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines, and hangovers
  • It improves digestion, and cell metabolism and detoxifies the blood
  • It lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns with deeper sleep
  • And much more

Oxygen Bar

Did you know that only 10% of our energy comes from food and water? What about the other 90%?
Well, it comes from oxygen!

The air we breathe contains about 21% oxygen. Our Oxygen bar delivers an ideal level of Oxygen to your system to take you to that peak performance. Our bar is equipped with 90-96% pure O2 for customers to breathe in through small tubes hooked over the ears and under the nose. That’s over four times more oxygen!

Everyday things like stress, alcohol, lack of sleep, and physical strain deplete our oxygen levels. Science shows that increased oxygenation levels have numerous physical and emotional benefits. This additional oxygen provides a boost in energy that’s great for athletes after a workout or for those who need a quick pick-me-up after a long day.

So, get re-energized and rejuvenated at our state-of-the-art oxygen bar. Consult your doctor before using an oxygen bar if you have a heart or respiratory condition, vascular disorder, or other chronic medical condition.

Call to book your FREE

One-Hour Consultation Today!

LaVonda Tracy

Bioresonance Therapy by Rayonex
3209 Esplanade STE 140
Chico, CA 95973

Contact Us